Saturday, July 21, 2012

Garlic Monkey Bread


Hot Damn these are good! I saw these little cuties over on Life As A Lofthouses's blog, and I just had to make them. At first, I wanted to wait til this weekend when I had time to make my own dough, but I decided to try them the way they were presented, with Rhodes frozen dinner rolls. Glad I did! Rhodes dough is sooooo light and fluffy, they're perfect for these. They're so fun to eat too, like monkey bread, they just pull apart.

You will need: (for 8 "muffins")
12 frozen Rhodes dinner rolls
1/2 cup butter
3 cloves of garlic, minced
4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
fresh parmesan cheese, about 4 tablespoons or so
garlic powder, for sprinkling
muffin pan

Follow instructions on the Rhodes bag for thawing out your rolls...I did the 5 hour defrost.



Once they are thawed, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Spray your muffin pan with cooking spray.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the minced garlic and the parsley, stir...


Take each roll and cut it ito 4 pieces...

Dip each piece into the melted butter mixture and place 6 pieces into each muffin cup...



Once you've got your 8 muffins done, sprinkle the fresh parmesan over them all...


Bake at 400 for 12 minutes, or until golden brown. When they come out, season with garlic powder if you want :)
Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment