Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Steak and Farfalle with Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce


Hands down, best thing to ever hit my lips.

My hubby and I tag-teamed dinner the other night, and this was the result. Melt. In. Your. Mouth. steak, piled on top of bow tie pasta with a gorgonzola sauce.

For dinner for 2, you will need;
1 hunk of a steak, I used New York, but whatever you love will work just fine.
1 cup of heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup of flour
3 tbsp. crumbled gorgonzola cheese
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
farfalle pasta, I used 1/2 box

Get your steak cookin' on the grill, or in a grill pan..


Boil your pasta, drain


In a sauce pan, melt your butter, careful not to let it brown. Stir in the flour, keep on stirring until incorporated.
Slowly stir in the cream

And add your onion powder, salt, and pepper. Add in the cheese.

Yummmmmm...

When your steak looks as good as mine, bring it in and slice it up!



Put some pasta on your plate, top with cheese sauce steak.
You'll love me for this.


1 comment: